1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problems with pandora

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by boos1906, Nov 5, 2010.

1. boos1906

boos1906 New Member

Hey guys I have a droid x. I can't get pandora radio to play. It says they are haveing technical difficultiies. Is this everybody or just me? Thanks for the help guys
  2. Fonzz

Fonzz Member

Just tested it on my stock Droid 1, it's working for me. I paid for their upgraded service FYI.
    I will say that they seem to have lots of issues...
  3. boos1906

boos1906 New Member

Do they seem to have lots of issues with the paid version also or just the free one?? I have the free one now but might upgrade. Thanks for the help
  4. Fonzz

Fonzz Member

I don't think paying helped at all. If I had to do it over knowing what I know now, I would not pay extra for the ad removal and I think I only got one extra skip, not sure.
Search tags for this page
pandora radio android update 2013 problems

pandora radio technical difficulties

pandora technical difficulties android

pandora without google account