1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problems with Pandora

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by apl3, Jan 6, 2011.

1. apl3

apl3 New Member

I am not quite sure what forum to post this in. I am running liquids lfy1.9. The kernal is 2.6.32.9 Slayher. The build # is urban theme by R3Ds. Pandora always force closes, I have tried to uninstall it using Linda manager and then redownloading it from the market but no luck. It seems to always force close. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tony L.
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

If you have rom manager on your phone, try using the 'fix permissions' option in it and see if that helps.

good luck
  3. apl3

apl3 New Member

Thanks for the help but

I tried what you suggested using fix permissions but still I get force closes every time i open Pandora. Anything else I can try or is my phone or me cursed never to use Pandora. Thanks in advance.