1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with newest update

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Shinday, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Shinday

Shinday New Member

Last week, my phone did it's update, everything seems fine except for my notification sound. My notification sound it set to say "Your face" through the Zedge app. Whenever I get a text, it goes either "yo.." or "your..". I also checked with files on the phone and not through Zedge, same outcome. I can't figure out how to fix it. It also seems to do okay with email notifications and plays out the whole sound.
  2. Shinday

Shinday New Member

I also went through the settings to see if there was something weird there, and I didn't find anything. So I'm not sure if this is fixable myself or if I have to go and send it in.
  3. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

If nothing else works you could try a factory reset before you go sending it in... you will lose all data but it may fix your issues. Its usually a good idea to do one anyway when a big system update comes in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  4. Shinday

Shinday New Member

Okay, I'll give that a try. Thank you :]
  5. Shinday

Shinday New Member

The hard reset fixed my problem for a while, but in the last couple of days it started up again. If I change the sound I use for notifications, it fixes for one text then starts to cut off half way through the sound again.