Problems with my galaxy s3 !! Need help Asap!!!!

kindheartedxo

Reaction score
So my phone has been acting up a lot lately and it will freeze and then restart over and over again. But that's not happening anymore. My real problem is when my boyfriend calls me or anyone else when I answer the call I can't hear his/their voice proper. It cuts out like crazy and when it does not cut out the sound is blurry and I can hear but not proper or how it should be . The sound is not working proper to hear who I am talking to . This is really frustrating !!!!! Its like when I'm talking with them their voice gets further and further away from the phone . I don't know what is wrong with my phone when people call me . The sound of the voice is weak and fades and you can hardly hear anything !!! What could this mean ? What should I do ? Can anyone help me out or give ideas/opinions? Has this happened to you !? Would really appreciate some help big time !!!!!!!!!!

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

With all the issues you're having, especially if they happen in multiple locations, the best option to determine if the phone has just gotten old is to at least try a factory reset. Make certain your media is copied somewhere else as it will put it back to factory fresh.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

As @leeshor suggested, a factory reset may resolve your issues. Personally, I think it's tired hardware.