1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with market

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by deadfrog82, Mar 20, 2010.

1. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

So i'm having problems with the market Specifically when i try to update programs Already installed on my phone. 1 program that doesn't want to work is terminal emulator It will say insufficient storage After i've already updated and it tries to install it I have 57 megabytes worth of storage So i know that's not it plus its an update And i would be able to update other programs like caller id faker So i don't really know what's going on. Any suggestions whould be greatly appreciated
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

First I would try a simple reset (off/on) If that doesn't work try a 30 second battery pull.
  3. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

thanks for the suggestion but neither worked any others.
  4. thistle

thistle New Member

Have you tried removing it and re-installing it? I've run into this a few times and it's worked for me. Another option would be to clear the Market cache in Manage Applications.
  5. deadfrog82

deadfrog82 New Member

Thanks man, clearing cache doesnt work but uninstalling did weird bug but not a deal breaker
  6. cupfulloflol

cupfulloflol New Member

I have had this problem myself a few times, never did figure out why. Although I didn't really look into it too hard, because I just uninstalled, and reinstalled and she worked. It is kind of annoying though.