Problems with LGB v1.42 on my phone

Discussion in 'Liquid' started by Mac Attack, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Mac Attack

Mac Attack Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I installed v1.42 on my D1 and everything was fine until recently. Now when I get a call when the screen is off the screen does not automatically turn on. I actually have to turn the phone on manually to answer calls. Also I am more frequently losing my data connection. This happens nearly everytime I use the phone then try to use my data connection. I end up having to put it into plane mode to get data connection to come back. Some times I have to do plane mode multiple times before if works and some times I have to completely restart for it to come back at all.

How do I fix these issues?

2. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Wipe your phone and dont restore any backups of your apps and data. It sounds harsh, but its the most guarrenied way to fix the problem. If you did that already, I suggest wiping with rzrecovery, and clicking wipe all, and then re-wipe cache. If you did THAT already, then just keep trying :(

3. bigeric828

bigeric828 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    for the 1st part, are you using setcpu or an overclock widget? Do you got a profile set for when screen is off? If so, its probably to low.

4. JHosche

JHosche New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had similar issues - the longer I've had some of these LGB drops on my phone, things get a little odd in the phones overall behavior. Reflashing - or flashing to whatever the newest drop is (they come out rather frequent so it all works out ok) fixes things for a while. My wifi started out working just fine - then the longer I've had 1.42 on my phone, the less functional its become. Half the time my phone can no longer find my home wifi anymore or any of the wifi access points around my house (there are plenty).