Problems with latest update

Browniebits

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place, but two days ago I updated my LG G3 to Android version 4.4.2, and now certain apps (WWW Network, Pirate Bay) ate not letting me on. WWE Network says, "Error unable to play video", and PB just doesn't let me connect to "fastest proxy" . Any ideas?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yup, pb headquarters got raided in Sweden last week. Down for now.

Sent from my Note 4

OP
B

Browniebits

Reaction score
Ah thanks for that, and sorry for posting in the wrong place

OP
B

Browniebits

Reaction score
Any ideas as to the other thing? Seems to be something fudged up between this android update and the network, as it works on my laptop, and kindle fire, just not my phone.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum Browniebits!
This may or may not be related, but I thought I would throw it out there as a suggestion....
Can you tell us what your default browser is? Many of these types of apps default to a browser in order to view videos and so you'll more than likely need to download Puffin or Dolphin browser to use as your default, since Chrome no longer allows Flash.

S5 tap'n

OP
B

Browniebits

Reaction score
That may be the issue. Chrome is indeed my default browser. Did this change just happen recently?

OP
B

Browniebits

Reaction score
No that's not it, because both my kindle and PC use Chrome as my default browser, and I can view it on both of those. It's just my Smartphone I'm having a problem with. And the WWE Network had it's own app that loads and everything. It just won't play videos

JS4ester

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 VS985
I had some problems with some of my programs after the 4.4.2 update also and someone suggested going to Application Manager and clearing the cache and data. I did this and that was indeed the problem. My programs started working after that. The only downside was that I had to reinitialize the programs, etc., because I dumped the data.