1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems with latest Pandora update?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by GadgetRick, Aug 28, 2010.

1. GadgetRick

GadgetRick New Member

Anyone else having problems with the latest update to Pandora. Updated last week at some point (can't remember the exact day) but have had nothing but problems getting the app to work properly. Lots of server errors, other errors and it just sitting there looking like it's playing music when it's not.

Driving me crazy...

I'm on the 2.2 Droid software as well but that was updated before the Pandora app was updated and the older version of Pandora ran just fine.
  2. kpiskin

kpiskin New Member

I had problems with Pandora after my 2.2 upgrade but only saw the issue when in my cardock. It hasn't returned since I started turning Pandora off before I remove the DX from the cardock.

Sent from my DROIDX
  3. hiimjered

hiimjered New Member

Both my wife and I use D1, she has the OTA update, I use Liquid FroYo. Her pandora isn't working right now, mine works fine.

Not sure of the exact cause, but it has the same symptoms you describe.
  4. Manetic09

Manetic09 New Member

Ever since i've updated it i get major distortion on every channel its not horribly bad but it worried me when i thought my bose headphones were blown as its a kind of "loose" sound. Anyway there are streaming errors as well along with audio distortion so i've found. A debugged update sure would be handy.
Search tags for this page
my pandora isn't working on my phone
pandora isn't working on my android
pandora isn't working on my phone
pandora update issues
pandora update problem

pandora update problems

pandora upgrade problems

why isn't my pandora app working

why isn't my pandora working

why isn't pandora working

why isn't pandora working on my android