Problems with Keypad

yellowrs999

Reaction score
My wife and I both have Bionics. When I phone in places that require you to press a number on the keypad, it's very difficult to press the right numbers. Let me clarify, for instance, when I call in a prescription, I have to input identifying information and a prescription #. Its a futile effort as the numbers I input are not what the computer is receiving. So I thought maybe it was my phone, but I get the same results with my wife's phone. If I use my house phone it works fine the first time. It's irritating and don't want to get another phone for some minor problems. It occurs to me that I had a similar problem with the previous phone, the Droid 1.

Has anyone experienced this? I've had the phone for a year and a half, so maybe a full wipe? The phone has gotten very sluggish, and the OEM extended battery is not lasting as long as it used to. it has no cracks or damage, and I always keep it in a rubber shell.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might try another keyboard app, like Swiftkey. I would suggest a factory reset and a new extended battery. My battery started to swell.