1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problems with handcent?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by cc16177, Dec 8, 2009.

1. cc16177

cc16177 New Member

Has anyone else had any problems with handcent? If I try to type in landscape mode using the on screen keyboard I can't see what I'm typing. As soon as I switch to portait the text that I typed will appear but its invisible otherwise. I have tried using the stock messaging app vs handcent which is how I have decided the problem lies within handcent as opposed to the phone itself (obviously I do not have this problem when using the stock messaging app).
  2. dustin4863

dustin4863 New Member

i am having trouble receiving mms through handcent but other than that nothing.
  3. caykroyd

caykroyd New Member

i also have problem sending and receiving MMS. I wonder if the resizing of the picture corrupts the picture. A "download" icon shows but when clicked cannot see picture. Droid messaging also could not see pictures. Once I uninstalled Handcent, it works fine.
Search tags for this page

handcent cant see me typing