problems with charger

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by njjayt82, Sep 14, 2010.

1. njjayt82

njjayt82 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i recently got a "like new" replacement from vzw to replace my bb tour 9630 and they didnt include a motorola charger just the verizon aftermarket travel wall adapter/usb cord.... doesnt work at all when plugged into the wall and the phone reset constantly when plugged into usb via comp and i have to plgu in a certain way or it doesnt work... any ideas?

2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Take it to a Verizon store and show them the behavior.
    Of course it probably won't act up then just to make you look like a fool. :)

3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +82
    This seems like a problem with quite a few phones. I know the droid is kinda picky, have had people report random texts messages sent, webpages visited without them touching the phone, and other randomness when plugged in with non-oem cables. This doesn't mean that all non-oem won't work, but it seems to be the quality of the cable, imo. I would take it in like the last poster stated and show them that it doesn't charge at all with the wall charger. I lost my OEM cable and was trying to get verizon to let me get one of the spares they have, but the lady had NO idea what i was talking about and they were super busy so i left and will return another day.

Search tags for this page

charger doesnt work for htc droid

charger doesnt work on android

droid car charger works wall doesn't

how to make droid charger work

s4 verizon car charger doesnt work at times