Problems with 2.2 Froyo update

calpilot7

Reaction score
I just got 2.2 froyo for my droid incredible. These updates are terrible! The 2.1 update destroyed my Eris, so I got an incredible. It ran smooth as glass with 2.1 in it. Today I received my 2.2 and again...totally wrecked my incredible. Random apps run, when I close them with my task killer(it says they closed) they still run! Is this some kind of scam to get people without unlimited data?! If I go to my Menu> manage apps> running apps..there they are.. tons of apps running, slowing down my incredible, slowing internet, draining my battery! I have to manually force stop all of the following: Stocks, Messages, Internet, Music player, Voice search, Voice dialer, Mail, facebook for htc sense, flicr. Most open at random. And I'm sure I missed a few. When I called verizon and talked to 2 different supervisors they refused to give me a # for their bosses. This is my second time going through this. They kept saying they were working on the 2.1 issues with the Eris. Lies. Now they are saying the same thing about 2.2 hmm..

Why did you update then????????????????