Problems with 2.2 FRG01B - Rooted

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Dedic761, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Dedic761

Dedic761 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all,

I was rooted with 2.1 before with my droid. I removed super user app and reset my phone back to stock and flashed sp recovery from rom manager. I did an update.zip with the new 2.2 that was released from petealfronso and everything worked great. I bought the new easy root, rooted, downloaded rom manager - drocap2 - wifi tether - busy box... thats about it. I flashed with clockworkmod and everything seemed normal.

Except - when im in rom manager, i click "fix permissions" and it says - "an error occured while ttrying to run privileged commands"

Also - when i try to reboot into safe mode (power + x) I get a triangle with an exclamation point and a picture of my phone.

Those are the only two things, other than that my phone works perfect.

Any tips??? I did a factory reset before i loaded 2.2

Nick

2. Mishael

Mishael Member

Ratings:
    +0
    the exclamation point and picture is just the recovery symbol. all you have to do I BELIEVE to fix that is just press camera and volume up precisely at the same time. give it a few tries and at some point you will get to the recovery menu

3. Dedic761

Dedic761 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ok i can give that a try... never seen that before.

Nick

4. Dedic761

Dedic761 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well i force rooted with easy root, flashed clockworkmod, booted into recovery from rom manager and it worked fine. I made a nandroid backup. Now im ready to do some tweakin...

Nick