1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems using Pandora app with aux cable

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by jodiey, Aug 21, 2011.

1. jodiey

jodiey New Member

My husband has the casio commando and is trying to connect to his GMC Sierra with an aux cable. It will not play Pandora through his truck, it still plays it through the phone. I've tried his phone in my honda crv and it works fine. I've also tried my htc incredible in his truck and that also works fine so I can figure out where the problem is. Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks.
  2. powermad

powermad New Member

I have found some plugs need to be trimmed to fitt all the way in the headphone jack
  3. stitan06

stitan06 New Member

mine worked in my nissan titan but it only played on one side of the truck speakers ( it played on the right side not the left ) anyone know what to do about this
  4. jodiey

jodiey New Member

I don't think this is the case because the phone worked in both my honda crv and fathers ford escape, just not in my husbands gmc sierra. And it can't be the Sierra either because my phone worked fine in there.
  5. Rhinopkc

Rhinopkc New Member

It's the plug. The port on the phone is recessed because of the waterproof cap. I have to use an extension from a pair of Sony headphones because many things I plug my phone into have plugs that have too much plastic around them.
Search tags for this page
android pandora auxillary
auxiliary cord gz one commando settings
casio commando headphone jack
casio commando headphone jack not working
casio commando headphone jack problem
casio g'zone headphone jack not working
commando auxiliary cord
galaxy pandora aux
how do i get pandora to play on my phone thru earphone
how to play music thru the aux jack for a casio commando
how to play pandora with aux