1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems using an APK installer

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by trowa, Jun 28, 2010.

1. trowa

trowa New Member

Is it just me or is it every time another 0.X BB rom is released there are less and less apk files that install?

I have a folder of APK files that I back up every now and then. Ever since android 2.2 was installed in my phone "appinstaller" FC right after it scans my whole memory card.

So I tried ASTRO. On 0.1 BB it is fine but 0.2 and 0.3 won't install ANY apk file. I go to my backups and put a check next to it. Then I click install. I get a popup that says "nothing selected". Just for fun I select the first check at the top of the window and it checks everything in the list. I hit install and I get "nothing selected". :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

I tried Titanium Backup. Some of the programs install fine but with 0.3 almost all of them won't install without an error saying "unable to parse data".

If I was on any android 2.1 ROM I have none of these problems. Any ideas anyone on what 4th program I can try to use to install the apks?
Search tags for this page
android package installer not working
android unable to parse

android unable to parse package

apk to correct parse error on android tablet
droid dna unable to parse
how to hack parsing package unable apk
how to intall when it says unable to parse
htc unable to parse apk
parse error for apk install

unable to parse apk

unable to parse apk file