problems updating

jason638

Reaction score
A friend of mine just got a new RAZR. He tried updating to ICS but the phone is stuck at 0%...update suspended will resume shortly. He did it at home connected to his Wi-Fi. Even after shutting the phone off the update is still waiting, for off peak or Wi-Fi to resume. Any ideas? Thanks

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jason638 said:
A friend of mine just got a new RAZR. He tried updating to ICS but the phone is stuck at 0%...update suspended will resume shortly. He did it at home connected to his Wi-Fi. Even after shutting the phone off the update is still waiting, for off peak or Wi-Fi to resume. Any ideas? Thanks

How long? Mine did this for a few hours at 7% then resumed as normal

OP
J

jason638

Reaction score
Started it last night was stuck all night. I shut it down for a while but it resumed at 0% when I turned it back on

joshxdroid

Reaction score
jason638 said:
Started it last night was stuck all night. I shut it down for a while but it resumed at 0% when I turned it back on

I'm not a pro at this stuff, but i would probably do a factory data reset. A lot of people suggest doing that before an update anyways. Just make sure your pictures/music ect are on your sd card. And if you've backed up your contacts with google, they will come right back.