Problems sending Picture messages on the Droid

Geno305

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new here so Hello, I am having a problem sending picture messages with my Droid..... I can receive perfectly fine but right now for the past 3 hours I have been trying to send a picture to my fiance via text.... But it is just still saying sending when I check back to see if it sent. But she has sent me 3 so far no problem I can just not send out this has been a repeating problem with this phone. So any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks is advance.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I use Handcent and it handles sending photos I've taken with my camera without issues. I open the camera, tap the photo I want to send, tap menu, tap share, and select Handcent. Handcent opens and I enter the contact info.

Hope this is helpful.

Mike

OP
G

Geno305

Reaction score
I will try this Thanks Mike. I just don't get how her Droid can send pictures using the regular text on the phone, and my can't and we are on the same plan.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not clear why you are not able yet your fiance can send photos. I do not believe your plan is the issue. I do know that others have posted similar issues with sending photos via a text app.