Problems People Are Having After Rooting There Bionic

jamesbond71272

Reaction score
"Their" Bionic...

Only problems I have had are random freezes from using Set CPU, it was fixed by uninstalling Set CPU. I also had a big issue with losing 3g coverage and having no way to get it back. I installed the new Th3ory rom and I've had no problems since, 3g has been perfect. I really can't think of any other problems I've been having.

The losing 3G was do to the wrong PRL version number. Took my phone in to Verizon while it was rooted and they changed the PRL version number and did a battery pull and haven't had a problem since.

TomSr

Reaction score
Yikes! Be careful doing a factory reset. There is a choice regarding erasing SD card or not. I chose NOT, the phone didn't get the message. SD card is blank. All my Titanium Backup files <gone>. Unroot was a success, but I am upset. All my Tasker profiles are gone with the wind........:angry:

OP
camaro1173

camaro1173

Reaction score
Yikes! Be careful doing a factory reset. There is a choice regarding erasing SD card or not. I chose NOT, the phone didn't get the message. SD card is blank. All my Titanium Backup files <gone>. Unroot was a success, but I am upset. All my Tasker profiles are gone with the wind........:angry:

oops that is why I make a back up on computer of sd card before doing stuff...that way I have a back up of the back ups..