1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problems installing 1.1 bb

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by dragont123, Jul 29, 2010.

1. dragont123

dragont123 New Member

ok, let start off by saying i love bugless beast. im running the v.04 right now. i would like to install v1.1 so i can have the smoked glass theme but everytime i try to install i get an error messege that just say rom download error. can anyone help?
  2. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

3. dragont123

dragont123 New Member

awesome!! sorry, i just rooted my phone today and im still new to this, how do i install the theme? i know im a noob

thanks by the way
  4. Tallica

Tallica Premium Member Premium Member

Read the thread I linked, Probably the exact same way you installed the Rom just NO wipe. But you have to read the OP in that thread.
  5. dragont123

dragont123 New Member

sweeeet, i got it. only half my apps show up in my app drawer now though lol. time to search the forums i guess. i might have to reinstall them all i guess

thanks again, i love this theme
  6. dragont123

dragont123 New Member

ok now im confused, even when i download an app it doesn't show up in my app drawer. i can see most of my apps in my manage applications section. they just wont move to my drawer. could my last update to the smoked glass theme erased them?

edit. i figured it out. i didn't wipe cache or clear data duuhhhh
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2010