Problems deleting pictures on Droid Incredible

trishw76

Reaction score
Okay....I as an individual am a big tech issue and I'm already having stupid problems with my Droid Incredible that I've had for about 24 hours now. I downloaded a pic from an email I thought I might want to use as a wallpaper, but decided against it. Now I can't get it deleted off my phone. I've searched online and through the little tips and tricks book and through the user manual I downloaded off the web. Nothing's answering my question or pointing me in the right direction. Everything I find is for a different type of Droid, so I'm stuck.

I know it's a pretty remedial problem, but can anyone out there help a remedial gal like me out? Pretty please?:unsure:

Thanks in advance!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try going in to the gallery and find the picture and then hit the menu key

tappin and a talkin

OP
T

trishw76

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply; I appreciate it! Unfortunately all that did was take me back to my home screen.

Crap on toast! :dry:

Anymore ideas?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well that's how its done on a d2 and i've only held a doin a handfull of times, so i'm fresh out of ideas if you can't delete pics from the gallery. Hopefully an incredible user will drop by with some more info.

tappin and a talkin

OP
T

trishw76

Reaction score
I Got It!!!

Well I'm a bit embarassed by this, but I finally figured out how to get the photos deleted from the gallery on my Incredible...and it was super simple. The gallery app allows you to delete them, but when I'd searched the apps on my phone, I'd been scrolling so fast that I missed that one over and over again. It was sheer dumb luck that I saw it this morning. So if anyone else out there is techie challenged with this same problem like me, go to your apps page, find the gallery app, then select the picture you want to delete and hit the trashcan.

I hate feeling like a simpleton, but hey, at least I figured it out. Whoo Hoo!!!!