Problems changing lockscreen

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by lovekmats, Apr 10, 2010.

1. lovekmats

lovekmats New Member

Hi alll, I'm currently on BB 0.7.5. I used Metamorph to get the Desire framework-res, but I want to change the lockscreen now.. I've tried xUltimate to get the 2.0.0 lockscreen, but it's not working for me, and it seems like the project kind of died. I also tried the Metamorph to get the clear lockscreen buttons, but it didn't work. Same thing with Pete's 2.0.0 lockscreen patcher..? The update.zip keeps getting aborted. I've been trying all day and looking through a ton of sites, but I'm not sure what to do anymore :(

I'm trying to either change it back to Pete's original 2.0.1 lockscreen or clear or 2.0.0... I don't really care which one but I just can't seem to get anything to work. I want to keep the Desire notification bar and other stuff, but is there anyway to change the lockscreen now?
  2. microsnook

microsnook New Member

Same for me. I tried installing the update.zip with clockwork (im on cyanogen), but it just put me in a boot loop.
    Anyone have any ideas?
  3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Hey lovekmats search my profile for all the threads I've started (not posts) and find "only buttons lockscreen mod". This is probably what you might want. :)
  4. lovekmats

lovekmats New Member

I actually did some more browsing and found a thread that said downloading the .zip from the phone sometimes doesn't include the control files (not sure why), but downloading it from the computer and then putting it on the sd card works.. so I tried it and it worked! :)
  5. Liberalman

Liberalman New Member

Where did you download it from?

-Mike
  6. rcfx

rcfx New Member

Search tags for this page

how to change lock scree. desire hd .zip