problems believed to be from handcent

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 2' started by Amandadarling, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Amandadarling

Amandadarling New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    SO I will try to be brief. My phone had been acting up, dropping calls and not displaying them as last call made/received. Then it would let me dial numbers and when I hit send it wouldn't dial. I could receive incoming calls. Then would freeze not allow any commands but could use hard button to turn screen on and off. Keyboard problems... Only for space bar. When I tried to turn it off it appeared to be off but when I went to turn it back on it loaded the red and black screen for 5 seconds and was fully loaded.. it usually takes about a minute. I Rebooted, shortly after same thing. Service rep thought it was lookout because I downloaded that first, deleted that.. no good, reboot. Now on new phone downloaded handcent only outside app and one dropped call and the fast loading issue. Deleted handcent and nothing yet. I really like handcent.. any suggestions? Anyone else getting these problems?please

2. AirForceAngler

Ratings:
    +0
    Try going into settings, power and turn off fast boot.

Sent to today from yesterday using tomorrow's technology.

3. ToddClark

ToddClark Member

Ratings:
    +1
    handcent sucks since they started updating the hell out of it about a month or so ago. They have a facebook page, you can go there and see all the complaints, as well as go to the market and look at the reviews, people are biitching like hell.

I personally had Handcent on my device for the last couple of years, and just like everyone else, after one of the updates, my phone started doing freaky crap too. Including but not limited to sending texts to the wrong people. THAT could have been trouble!! LoL

Ive since downloaded GoProSMS and so far, couldnt be happier. It has all the customization of Handcent and then a lot more too. So far im digging it a lot more than Handcent.

4. kagood

kagood New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. I was getting the goofy msg VZW???? from the 60250 or whatever the number was. And my ringtones/notification tones would change on me and playlists would disappear. I'm using the Moto Razor

Search tags for this page
droid incredible drops calls and freezing when online
droid razr drops calls after about one minute

handcent freezing

handcent sucks

lookout handcent
why is my handcent acting up