1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problems After Update

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by PaulJ69, Oct 1, 2011.

1. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 New Member

I've been experiencing some problem after the update. I'm not sure if the update fully took or something?
    Starting off, I unrooted and restored using 1 step. I then tried updating, after 3-4 tries, it finally updated. I tried rerooting and it couldn't push su. Tried a couple more time and nothing. I finally got root through command prompt pushing su. I tried getting busybox but the it said I didn't have anymore free space. Then I checked titanium and it came with busybox. Now for some problems that I've been experiencing.
    1. My camera won't initialize, doesn't matter whether I use the stock camera, camera 360, or Fxcamera.
    2. Tesla FC for some reason
    3. Just noticed my Wifi disconnects and reconnects and so on.
    4. I have no media sound. Even though I have the media volume full blast. Nevermind, I just did a battery pull and fixed it...
    5. GPS isn't working either.
    6. Drocap2 takes SS but, when I try go to the page of thumbnails, there aren't any SS that I just took.
    I am new to droids and doing all the in depth stuff, so is there anyway I can't just (putting it in computer terms) reformat my phone and re-install the update. Or just try to fix my phone as is. Step by Step would be excellent!
    Thanks
    Paul
  2. mrcastillo

mrcastillo New Member

only way i know is to rsd the swu.zip
  3. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 New Member

That worked perfectly and rooted without any problem. Camera works, tesla works, etc. Thanks!
    However, I do knot have 3G anymore. I had a grey triangle then *228, it went away but still no 3G.
  4. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 New Member

Nvm I got 3g finally

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

droid 4 xt894 camera cannot initialize

droid x problems after update

razr m update 98.18.78.xt907 now my camera doesn't initializ