Problems After Update

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by PaulJ69, Oct 1, 2011.

1. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been experiencing some problem after the update. I'm not sure if the update fully took or something?
    Starting off, I unrooted and restored using 1 step. I then tried updating, after 3-4 tries, it finally updated. I tried rerooting and it couldn't push su. Tried a couple more time and nothing. I finally got root through command prompt pushing su. I tried getting busybox but the it said I didn't have anymore free space. Then I checked titanium and it came with busybox. Now for some problems that I've been experiencing.
    1. My camera won't initialize, doesn't matter whether I use the stock camera, camera 360, or Fxcamera.
    2. Tesla FC for some reason
    3. Just noticed my Wifi disconnects and reconnects and so on.
    4. I have no media sound. Even though I have the media volume full blast. Nevermind, I just did a battery pull and fixed it...
    5. GPS isn't working either.
    6. Drocap2 takes SS but, when I try go to the page of thumbnails, there aren't any SS that I just took.
    I am new to droids and doing all the in depth stuff, so is there anyway I can't just (putting it in computer terms) reformat my phone and re-install the update. Or just try to fix my phone as is. Step by Step would be excellent!
    Thanks
    Paul

2. mrcastillo

mrcastillo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    only way i know is to rsd the swu.zip

3. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That worked perfectly and rooted without any problem. Camera works, tesla works, etc. Thanks!
    However, I do knot have 3G anymore. I had a grey triangle then *228, it went away but still no 3G.

4. PaulJ69

PaulJ69 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Nvm I got 3g finally

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Search tags for this page

droid 4 xt894 camera cannot initialize

droid x problems after update

razr m update 98.18.78.xt907 now my camera doesn't initializ