Problems after installation

OP
I

Intoxikate

Reaction score
I believe you need the droid x 2nd init, since that's how we got cm on our phones, regardless if you reboot into recovery you'll probably just get a little android figure with a loading bar, I believe it tries to install the new recovery, but it won't be able to so you just do a battery pull. Don't worry nothing will be damaged if you do. Then you should just be able to reboot into recovery once you turn on your phone again and select the option from the power menu.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL running Cyanogenmod!!!

Thing is, the ROM manager that came with this CM DOES have the Droid X 2nd Init as an option to choose. I just didn't choose it because I thought the one I needed was the Droid 2 option. So since it does have the Droid X 2nd Init that you are referring to, shouldn't I install that?

edit: Btw sorry if I'm annoying anyone by not actually doing any of these things we're talking about. I don't have the phone with me right now, so I just want to be double sure that I have all my options figured out on how to fix the phone once I do get a hold of it.

Mike Dee

Reaction score
I'm having some issues, as well. My settings aren't sticking until after a reboot. Has anyone had the same issue, or does anyone know how to fix that? Makes customization a time consuming chore, unfortunately...

josselinsdaddy2011

Reaction score
Any reason why picture messages are being received as black n white??

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums