Problem with Wallpaper

pjo1966

Reaction score
When I first set up my TB, the wallpaper from my Droid 1 automatically installed. I was just playing around with other wallpapers and want to go back to what I had before, but I am unable to. I'm using LauncherPro Plus. I've tried doing a long press on the homescreen, pressing Wallpapers, Gallery, and Astro. I select the file and get a message saying it has been applied as my wallpaper, but it doesn't change. I've also tried navigating directly through Astro, doing a long press on the file, and selecting Save As, Wallpaper. Same results. I have been able to select other wallpapers, just not the one I want. I know it works, because I've been using it since the release date. Has anyone experienced this?

OP
P

pjo1966

Reaction score
When I first set up my TB, the wallpaper from my Droid 1 automatically installed. I was just playing around with other wallpapers and want to go back to what I had before, but I am unable to. I'm using LauncherPro Plus. I've tried doing a long press on the homescreen, pressing Wallpapers, Gallery, and Astro. I select the file and get a message saying it has been applied as my wallpaper, but it doesn't change. I've also tried navigating directly through Astro, doing a long press on the file, and selecting Save As, Wallpaper. Same results. I have been able to select other wallpapers, just not the one I want. I know it works, because I've been using it since the release date. Has anyone experienced this?

I'm bumping this up because I'm still experiencing this problem. I know the image works as a wallpaper because I used it for a couple weeks. I checked the image size and it is 960x854. I tried resizing it to 960x850, but am still having the same problem. Anyone else have this issue or a suggestion on how to fix it? I've attached the original file (before resizing).

Attachments

• myrtle_beach_dunes_960x854_charliej-1.jpeg
    myrtle_beach_dunes_960x854_charliej-1.jpeg
    178.1 KB · Views: 1,052