Problem with uninstalled app - Foxyring

jza

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I was recently having issues with the foxyring app. So I uninstalled it with the intention of reinstalling. However, when I go to the market to download and install the app the market thinks that I currently have it installed.

As far as I know the uninstall was successful, the app is no longer on my phone. I've tried restarting my droid, and pulling the battery. None of these seem to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help!

mpenda

Reaction score
If you go into "Settings-->Applications-->Manage Applications", is it in there as well?

frankieg22x

Reaction score
no it should be in there. There were a few threads on this recently. Try to search.

OP
J

jza

Reaction score
I found a thread that suggested clearing the market cache. I did this, restarted my droid, and foxyring is still listed as installed.

Also, went to manage applications - menu - filter - all. Foxyring wasn't listed on my droid.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
when this happened to me i backed up everything and reset my phone. Worked perfect for me.

jacestone40

Reaction score
Same app caused my problems till today and I have posted such but this morning updates were available and Foxyring was one and it allowed me to update and now I can un-install if I choose...I had tried to clear cache and all that and nothing worked

OP
J

jza

Reaction score
I ended up doing backing up my phone and then doing a hard reset to solve the problem.

Thanks.