1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem with texting

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by gonzo8927, Aug 8, 2011.

1. gonzo8927

gonzo8927 New Member

I have a droid 2 on verizon, and I have had this problem ever since I have had the phone. It wasn't such a Big problem before but now it seems to be happening more and more. My problem is that I cannot text certain contacts unless I send an mms. If I try to send a regular text out will immediately be sent back to me with message cannot be sent. If I attach a picture then everything is ok. Its starting to get annoying as more and more contacts are having this situation. I would like to know if anyone else I'd having this problem ame how to fix it.

Thank you in advance
  2. xm0067

xm0067 New Member

What messaging app are you using? Though I doubt that's it there's a chance it could fix it if you switch.
    Also what version of android are you on? 2.2 or 2.3? Rooted or not? Etc.

Sent from my Apex-ed Overclocked DROID 2
Search tags for this page

problem texting i message to regular text