1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem with sending pics trough exchange acc on my S3 ...

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by zac9999, Oct 16, 2012.

1. zac9999

zac9999 New Member

hi guys...
    i have a problem with sending pics trough e-mail with exchange acc...on my gmail acc everything works but i cannot resize photos,and becouse of the job i need to use my company mail...
    when i go on exchange acc and attach a photo i can reduce size and that is ok,but when i click send i got "sending message" and that is it... message disappear from my mobile... there is not message in outbox or in sent... and also nobody gets my e-mail with that picture.
    When i send my e-mail without pics(attach) just text... everything is working,email goes to the box sent,and email goes to it`s destination ?? what could that be? pls help me ...

Thx.
  2. ltfhenry

ltfhenry New Member

Not a solution for you, but it works for me. I have my Exchange account set up as 'corporate email' and the S3 sends an attached photo just fine.
  3. zac9999

zac9999 New Member

so no one knows how to fix this ? :(
Search tags for this page

at&t galaxy s3 send pictures to exchange

galaxy s3 sending photos as attachments exchange
how to send pic mail from s3 to email
how to send pictures from galaxy s3 to email
problem sending photos on galaxy s3 phone
problem with galaxy s3 not sending picture photos
send pictures via email on galaxy s3
sending photos via exchange with motorola droid