Problem with sbf?

DrifterX

Reaction score
So I did a sbf on my friend's phone. Everything went fine and it rebooted but is showing the Liberty eagle, is that normal? Right now it's still connected to pc. On the rsdlite...it says "pls manually power up this phone" Progress: Executed 100%, Result: In process.
Is it safe to disconnect from pc? And go ahead with the manual power up? Help please!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
This is my 2nd time going thru the sbf...I'm still getting stuck the Liberty boot animation. It's in a bootloop, please help someone?

edwards2243

Reaction score
Are you sure you have the correct sbf file? The phone should go back to normal/stock after a sbf. It'll bootloop, but the liberty logo shouldn't be there.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
The file I'm using is VRZ_MB810_2.3.34.1FF_01.sbf, full file and using rsdlite 4.9

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
this isn't my 1st time sbf'ing, I was lucky with my own phone. But now working on my friends and having problems. Phone will reboot but would get stuck with Liberty eagle animation. Is there any way I can get into clockwork mod or at least get phone to work? Seriously need help. I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Cloud36426

Reaction score
This happened to me. I rebooted in recovery (press power and home and hold. See an exclamation press search.) Go to wipe data factory reset. That helped me. No more liberty screen or bootloop.

Sent from my ADR6400L

edwards2243

Reaction score
I have no idea which file to use, just thought you should double check to make sure. I'm no expert and I wont pretend to be. Look around through the forums for a link for the download, you may have gotten a bad file, which happens occasionally. I feel your pain, wish I could help out more.

Cloud36426

Reaction score
this isn't my 1st time sbf'ing, I was lucky with my own phone. But now working on my friends and having problems. Phone will reboot but would get stuck with Liberty eagle animation. Is there any way I can get into clockwork mod or at least get phone to work? Seriously need help. I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Once u performed sbf you lost clockwork. Follow above post instructions and let me know if I can help anymore.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I have no idea which file to use, just thought you should double check to make sure. I'm no expert and I wont pretend to be. Look around through the forums for a link for the download, you may have gotten a bad file, which happens occasionally. I feel your pain, wish I could help out more.

I sent u a pm check k it out.

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
I read that earlier and tried and for some reason, it would not stay in the wipe data selection. So this time I tried again and found that I had to hold power button down to let me access. Anyways I got that done now, do I run another sbf or go ahead and reboot?

Cloud36426

Reaction score
I read that earlier and tried and for some reason, it would not stay in the wipe data selection. So this time I tried again and found that I had to hold power button down to let me access. Anyways I got that done now, do I run another sbf out go ahead and reboot?

Just try a reboot. That is all I did and it worked fine for me.

Sent from my ADR6400L

OP
D

DrifterX

Reaction score
I read that earlier and tried and for some reason, it would not stay in the wipe data selection. So this time I tried again and found that I had to hold power button down to let me access. Anyways I got that done now, do I run another sbf or go ahead and reboot?

UPDATE: that seems to have done the trick! thanks a whole bunch, I read much earlier about wiping data and for some resaon couldn't wipe data but only cache. Well phone is looking good now, BIG BIG RELIEF! whew. Thanks!!:icon_ banana:

Cloud36426

Reaction score
No problem. My heart dropped to my stomach when it happened to me but I kept tinkering until I got it working. Glad you are back up and running.

Sent from my ADR6400L