Problem with Samsung Charge Dock Station

Discussion in 'Droid Charge Accessories' started by Rainbowman, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Rainbowman

Rainbowman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I charge the battery for the Samsung Charge in the Dock Station (ECR-D994BE), not via the phone, sometimes the red solid led would turn to a blinking yellow, which I then have to unplug and plug the a/c back in which then sometimes fixes the issue because after it is done charging, the led should change to a solid green.

Does anyone have an issue like this too and if so, were you able to fix it?

Thanks for any advice.

2. gcpeters

gcpeters New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Rainbowman, I just recently purchased a Multimedia Desktop Dock (SAMI510DTC-B) from Verizon. It sounds like the same dock, but my led starts to flash amber (yellow) as well. It worked great for about 3 weeks. One thing that I've noticed today is that while my phone was docked, the screen popped up a message stating that it could not charge a "non-compatible battery". I'm thinking that the message the phone is displaying is probably the same error that's tripping the amber led to flash. If I unplug the dock and plug it back up, the issue seems to go away for an hour or so.

I would have expected the charger to be a "smart" charger which wouldn't prompt me to unplug the power when the battery was fully charged. To be safe, I've done that everytime it told me to and now I've got this error message (not saying they are related), but you can't win.

I'll post back if I find a resolution to the problem.

Search tags for this page
droid charge docking station
droid charge docking station charger problems
ecr d994be

ecr-d994be

sami510dtc-b

samsung charge dock
samsung charge docking

samsung charge docking station

samsung ecr d994be

samsung ecr-d994be