1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with Root......

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Wadman, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Wadman

Wadman New Member

I rooted today and was trying to install liberty. It wouldn't take for some reason and I had already wiped all of my data or whatever. Now nothing is on my phone. How do I get back to normal. I guess I have to go into titanium backup but for some reason it isn't in my apps list now. I am really confused and wish I had never tried to root my phone. I did everything step by step and now everything is GONE....I did back up everything. I just have no clue how to get to it....Please help!
  2. Wadman

Wadman New Member

Nevermind!! I went into titanium and restored all my apps and data. I guess the other question I have is why will none of the custom ROM's download when I try to download them. It says unsuccessful and says that my system isn't compatible or something like that.....any help would be great!!!
  3. dbst

dbst New Member

You can download Astro File Managerr from the market and in the settings you can make it so you can download any type of file