Problem with ROM Manager??

irishdroid

Reaction score
I have been using the ROM Manager for about a month. I am currently running Cyan 5057, 5062 was giving me problems. Anyway, I downloaded the Jrummy customizer, after it finished I selected backup current rom and wipe date/cache and clicked the reboot into recovery mode. It went to the moto logo and then after a couple of minutes went black and then gave me the logo again and then rebooted right back to where I was. I have even tried the power button while holding X and does the same thing. Any ideas?

PDR447

Reaction score
have you tried re-flashing clockwork recovery? clear your download cache and try re-flashing the latest recovery.

OP
irishdroid

irishdroid

Reaction score
Yup, just did it and it is running like a champ. The seems to have helped my overall speed as well. Thanks for the info!

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I'm having issues with ROM Manager as well... I'm getting an error stating "an error occured trying to run priviliged cmds"... you can hit ok to that, but trying to DL a new Rom doesn't work. You can get to the point were you hit ok to wipe/backup, then ok to reboot... then it just goes back to the main Rom mgr page....