Problem with photos

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by billf46, Feb 26, 2011.

1. billf46

billf46 New Member

I take pictures with my D2 and send them to my email for printing. Often, when I print them, they are pixelated. Any ideas how I can get the pictures sharper?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. kptphalkon

kptphalkon New Member

If you take a photo in your phones gallery and zoom in, you will notice that it pixelated. The printer or transfer from phone to printer is not the cause. This is a product of the phone's camera lens and sensor being too small to provide a quality picture, even at a high megapixel count.

My only suggestions are to see if the vignette or other camera replacement apps help you at all, or to send a copy of the picture to your computer and use photoshop techniques to try and smooth it out or generally make it look better
  3. Hooch0903

Hooch0903 New Member

My wife's D2 had this problem. Started out of the blue about 2 months ago. I tried a wiping the phone on a couple different occasions, local store wanted to replace it with a used phone and she refused. Today I rooted her phone, installed liberty and the issue is resolved...if you up for it, give it a shot. Worked for her phone...