Problem with my Inc.

Danny1971jdw

Reaction score
Hi all, So I just got my Inc in today from Verizon wireless online website. It is certified pre own. And what the problem is is I've got the phone activated and everything, but when I power the phone on, it reboots and than it'll go to the flash screen where it says "Droid"
and than it'll turn back off again and than reboot again. This problem keeps going on and on until finally I either take the battery out, or the battery runs down. I don't know if the phone is fried and the Verizon website people knew it was, and sent me a bad phone or what. But, I took the phone down today to a Verizon store in my area, actually I took the phone to two different stores today and they both tell me the same thing, we can't fix the phone since you got it online. I'm trying my best to fix the problem myself in hopes that it can be fixed. So, I don't know what to do about it. I desperately need to know what's wrong with it. So, please, please help me with the knowledge that you may know that might can fix it. I just got the phone today and I forget to mention that when I did try to activate it, that's when it started to mess up. Before I activated it though, it was fine. So, please take a load out of my head.

P.s.
I've heard about the rooting the phone helps out a lot. Do you think that might help it? Do you think it might solve the problem?

Thanks,
Danny
︶︿︶
Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
If you bought it through Verizon's website, it should have a 90 day warranty, if I remember correctly. Just call up Verizon, tell em the deal, and they should send you another one.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
Danny1971jdw

Danny1971jdw

Reaction score
If you bought it through Verizon's website, it should have a 90 day warranty, if I remember correctly. Just call up Verizon, tell em the deal, and they should send you another one.

OK I did that before I posted this topic. And the guy told me to take the battery out, wait a few mins and turn it back on again. So I did. Well, I turned the phone on, and low and behold, it works. So, than he tells me to make a test call, and I did. The call went through, and everything went back to normal. So, I let him go, and was putting my contacts down, and bam! It shuts off again, and everything is doing the same. I've got the phone off right now charging, and was going to see if that works. But I doubt it. So, do you think the problem can be fixed fastly?

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using DroidForums

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
Verizon is just gonna tell you to.do a factory reset and if that doesn't fix it they'll just send you a new phone.