Problem with my hotspot tethering

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Every time I stream and try using my tethering it works don't for a few min and cuts off any ideas why it is anyone else having same probs I'm running sorcery 5.1 ? And I do t mean to double post but I posted my first time in thunderbolt forum
THANKS FOR ANY HELP

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Every time I stream and try using my tethering it works don't for a few min and cuts off any ideas why it is anyone else having same probs I'm running sorcery 5.1 ? And I do t mean to double post but I posted my first time in thunderbolt forum
THANKS FOR ANY HELP

Are you using USB or wifi? Have you tried the other, meaning if you use wifi have you tried USB?

Have you tried another PC?

Have you tried going to their forums (or rootzwiki or xda if they are still there) to see if this is a common problem with their ROM?

OP
nybadboy11

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Are you using USB or wifi? Have you tried the other, meaning if you use wifi have you tried USB?

Have you tried going to their forums (or rootzwiki or xda if they are still there) to see if this is a common problem with their ROM?

I have and what they said was to use Franco kernel and I have done that but same things and I don't have Wi-Fi my phone is my Wi-Fi

OP
nybadboy11

nybadboy11

Reaction score

And how do I use USB sorry for the ignorance

OP
nybadboy11

nybadboy11

Reaction score
and how would i find that usb is through the cp i dont have internet all i have is my galaxy?

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
and how would i find that usb is through the cp i dont have internet all i have is my galaxy?

Enable USB tethering. Idk if it is something as simple as a toggle, perhaps they have or recommend an app for their ROM. Plug your device into a USB port. Your PC should recognize the USB connection as an internet source, and allow you to connect to it. Also, it can charge while tethering this way.

For things that don't have USB, or won't recognize USB as an internet source (tablets, video game stuff...etc) this won't be helpful. Just something to try, to make sure it isn't just an issue with wifi.

OP
nybadboy11

nybadboy11

Reaction score
Enable USB tethering. Idk if it is something as simple as a toggle, perhaps they have or recommend an app for their ROM. Plug your device into a USB port. Your PC should recognize the USB connection as an internet source, and allow you to connect to it. Also, it can charge while tethering this way.

For things that don't have USB, or won't recognize USB as an internet source (tablets, video game stuff...etc) this won't be helpful. Just something to try, to make sure it isn't just an issue with wifi.

Thanks for the info and your time