1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with music,bluetooth earphones

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jedibandit, Nov 17, 2009.

1. jedibandit

jedibandit New Member

When I play my music through my bluetooth S9-HD it breakup periodically. It doesn't skip it just stops for a second or two. I tried a different audio player and the same thing happened. Anyone know what could be the problem? Other than that S9-HDs are awesome.
  2. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

How is your battery?

My S9-HD work great but I cant change the music with the buttons. Are you experiencing the same problem?
  3. rastico

rastico New Member

I used my S9 headphones with the media player on the Droid today to play some music while I worked out. The only time the music paused was to alert me of a new email. I had no problem adjusting the volume, pausing, going forward or back. I was happy with it. In the past I have had problems with the S9 and other devices due to limited Bluetooth range. No issues today although I didn't go far.
  4. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

this is so weird. I have no clue as to why I can't change the music with the standard media player. I actually downloaded tunewiki an tried that, an it actually worked the first time. Now it I can't seem to get it to work anymore. Any suggestions?
Search tags for this page
android bluetooth audio breaks up
blue tooth on droid breaks up
bluetooth breaks up for samsung galaxy 2

bluetooth breakup

bluetooth headphones breaking up

bluetooth headphones no break up
galaxy s4 bluetooth audio breaks
music is breaking up over bluetooth
why do people through my bluetooth sound broken up
why is my bluetooth breaking up