Problem with music,bluetooth earphones

jedibandit

Reaction score
When I play my music through my bluetooth S9-HD it breakup periodically. It doesn't skip it just stops for a second or two. I tried a different audio player and the same thing happened. Anyone know what could be the problem? Other than that S9-HDs are awesome.

tu3218

Reaction score
How is your battery?

My S9-HD work great but I cant change the music with the buttons. Are you experiencing the same problem?

rastico

Reaction score
I used my S9 headphones with the media player on the Droid today to play some music while I worked out. The only time the music paused was to alert me of a new email. I had no problem adjusting the volume, pausing, going forward or back. I was happy with it. In the past I have had problems with the S9 and other devices due to limited Bluetooth range. No issues today although I didn't go far.

tu3218

Reaction score
this is so weird. I have no clue as to why I can't change the music with the standard media player. I actually downloaded tunewiki an tried that, an it actually worked the first time. Now it I can't seem to get it to work anymore. Any suggestions?