problem with music app

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by lord273kelvin, Jun 10, 2010.

1. lord273kelvin

lord273kelvin New Member

Problem happens when the headphone is plugged into the device, and when the headphone jack moves a little bit (I have yet to figure out the threshold), it tends to automatically play the music. For example, when I am walking around listening to a song on the stock music player in my pocket and if the headphone jack moves to a certain angle, it launches Pandora and start playing a random song.

I've been really peeved by this lately and does anyone have the fix for this?
  2. Axium

Axium New Member

similar happens to me, except not with pandora but the stock media player. itll stop playing music, turn party shuffle on and switch songs on me, sometimes even starts music by itself when i pause it. i used to taskkill it when i had a task killer and it still would start up by itself. this was with stock 2.1, ever since i went to bb 1.1 i havent had these issues as bad, quite very minimal (knock on wood i know thisll probably happen to me at work tonight now), plus i also tried a different music player, using mixzing atm. and i swear if i see music app pop up while im using mixzing im removing music.apk or whatever :D. but ive also read a lot of it is because the headphone jack is poor. it also crackles for me.
  3. lord273kelvin

lord273kelvin New Member

okay then it looks like it's the problem with the hardware design itself not the BB..
Search tags for this page
android pandora turning on by itself
anyone have pandora app turn on by itself
music changing by itself android
pandora app turns on automatically

pandora app turns on by itself

pandora phone app turns itself on
pandora starts by itself
pandora starts by itself android

pandora turns on by itself

why does pandora start by itself
why does pandora turn itseld on app