1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with Liberty...

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by smiteme, Jan 26, 2011.

1. smiteme

smiteme New Member

Please help, I am fairly new to roms, and it was suggested that I try Liberty. I love it, however I installed something else (I dont quite remember what it was but it required I boot my phone to install) and since then I cannot open the marketplace. I keep getting the error "The application Markert (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I was hoping someone could tell me what I did wrong (to avoid my doing it in the future) and most important, how do I go about fixing it. Thanks
  2. smiteme

smiteme New Member

problem solved, booted phone in recovery mode, restored liberty to defaults, and everything was good to go :)