1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with individual contact ringtones

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by trailjunkee, Sep 29, 2010.

1. trailjunkee

trailjunkee New Member

OK I'm running Sapphire 1.1.1 with the Red Rum theme over a 125-1000 LV kernal from the sapphire page. The only problem I am having is that I have lost the ability to set individual ringtones for contacts. I always get the default ringtone set for the phone. I have gone back and tried to reset the individual ringtones with no success and I have restarted the phone and done the same thing. Anybody else had the same problem or have a suggestion? I really like this theme and ROM. Both have seemed very stable but I do rely on being able to tell who's calling through my ringtones so I don't have to turn of equipment if the call can wait.

Thanks for your help
  2. droib

droib New Member