Problem with how a website is displayed

Paul1201

Reaction score
In both the stock browser and xScope the box on the left hand side of this website Infraclavicular Block | Ultrasound for Regional Anesthesia moves over and covers the text of the website making it difficult to zoom in and read the page. On my laptop the box scrolls down the page as you read to the bottom but on my Droid it moves to the center of the screen and covers the text. Any ideas on how to stop this?

P.s. I tried the Opera browser also and I like how it works but it would be nice if I could zoom in more to be able to see the images better. I have not tried Dolphin yet but I would really like to get this to work in the stock browser.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
From playing around with the site in the stock browser it seems like the box moves if you're zooming and the left edge of the page isn't visible. I'm not sure there's anything you can do. Seems like it's an issue with the way the site is coded to me.

The box didn't move over the text if I zoomed and ensured that the left edge of the page was visible at all times while zooming.

You can replicate this issue in Firefox if you don't have the window maximized and scroll to the right.

I suggest reprimanding the webmaster.