1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem with favorites

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by JusPal, Mar 17, 2011.

1. JusPal

JusPal New Member

good morning. i have an incredible with froyo. one of my contacts in my favorites list will not dial from my favorites. i get two error windows. the first one says "the application my verizon mobile (process com.vzw.hss.myverizon) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again."

then when i hit force close another smaller window says "call not sent, no valid number entered."

i have totally deleted that contacted and re-entered all the info. that contact did dial from favorites for about a day, then went back to doing this again. it's the same contact, and that contact happens to be the other phone on my account (wife.) i can dial that number from anywhere else.

any help is appreciated.
Search tags for this page

com.vzw.hss.myverizon