1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem with Cronos Froyo 1.4.0 & Video Recording

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by lvcio, Nov 11, 2010.

1. lvcio

lvcio New Member

Hello all, I have an Milestone A853 with the ROM of Feeyo, Cronos Froyo v1.4.0 righ.

Thw problem occurs when i want to record video, i open the camera app, for photos its all ok, auto focus, flash, resolution, etc; In PHOTOS all WORK...

But when i switch it to VIDEO, it switch's but 2 seconds latter it says, the camera application has been forced to close... Only two options display [Force to close] & [Send Info]

The maker of the rom says "Try disabling stagefright", but i dunno how to disable it, i know that stagefright is like an API that multimedia apps use, but how do i disable it? And disabling it will not cause future problem in other apps???

Any help will be preciated, thanksdancedroid