1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem With Choice Dialer Plus

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by Starsushi, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Starsushi

Starsushi New Member

I've been using Choice Dialer Plus (the paid version), since almost day one and never had a problem. But a couple weeks ago something strange started to happen.

Whenever I'm on my downloads screen in the Market, it always is coming up as being downloaded - but never goes through the install process. Then when I click on it, it does a force close each and every time.

So I went into applications and deleted it. It's definitely not there anymore. But if I go back into Market it starts the downloading all over again.
  2. scarestar

scarestar New Member

Try clearing cache and/or data from applications

Step 1. Click on Settings on the main menu> select Applications> select Manage Applications> select All category> find Choice Dialer+ and select> press Clear cache> back up one level> find Download Manager and select> press Clear cache> back up one level> find Market and select> press Clear cache>

Step 2. Now shutdown the device and remove battery for 90+ seconds then put all back together and restart.

Step 3. If this does not fix the problem do a complete backup (Titanium Backup preferred) and then repeat step 1 but also press the Clear data button after Force stop of application if running. Good Luck.
Search tags for this page
c hoice dialer plus not enabled
choice dialer for samsung s4

choice dialer plus

choice dialer plus cracked
choice dialer plus how
choice dialer plus settings
choice dialer samsung s4
download choice dialer plus
galaxy s3 dialer problem
s3 dialer stop force
stop original dialer on samsung note 2