problem with beats

OP
I

idfk420

Anyone else having this issue? Should be able to change profiles regardless of headset...

OP
I

idfk420

Hello?

Last edited by a moderator:

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I gotta say 226 views and not one response. I've never had an HTC phone myself so I'm not much help, have you tried a data wipe and reset? That's something I'd do

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

OP
I

idfk420

Why is this so hard to answer? I'm know I'm not the only one.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Is your phone on a custom rom? You do know that this is the rom section. You might want to post this in the general Rezound section. You might get more hits. The reason I asked about the rom is because I don't have those options on my phone. I have a stock phone with a stock player. That may be why no one has been able to help you. Most of us don't have those options. If I'm wrong and a stock phone has those options, I can't find them on my phone.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
I

idfk420

Just got moved to this section... Anyone have any info for me on the original post? I'm on business ics sense Rom...

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
idfk420 said:
Just got moved to this section... Anyone have any info for me on the original post? I'm on business ics sense Rom...

Never ran that rom before. What I do know urbeats is just like the ibeats. Have you tried that option? I know cause when I sent in my original ibeats to htc for replacements they sent me some urbeats that are just like ibeats.

Have you tried posting on xda forums? More help there for custom rom and problems that you might have.

HowardZ

Reaction score

I think most people here run their phone close to stock. If cyanogenmod CM10 was available I'd use it, as we may never get jelly beans any other way. I need a very compelling reason to use a rom. I can't speak for everyone here, of course.

You might get more ROM users to talk with and advise you at xda developers forum.

Regards

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I don't know anything about beats.. but its an app.. try clearing data and force closing it.... do a battery pull, and try again.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Let's keep it on track and civil please... no need for negative sarcasm anywhere in the forums.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
OK, I'm coming in here and performing some surgery. You will all know who you are that I am not happy with how you conducted yourselves, simply by the fact that your posts will be gone or edited. Please keep the dialogue to civil and helpful, or humble and inquisitive, or you will be edited/deleted again. This is a family friendly site and being sarcastic to each other or threatening the forum with actions you may take are counterproductive to the site's purpose and the members who come here for help.

Keep it on-topic and off the shoulder of the road or I will put up the ROAD CLOSED SIGN>!

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm glad I missed all of that or not... wow...

either way hopefully you can fix the problem OP