1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem with answering phone calls

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by magma_camel, Sep 22, 2010.

1. magma_camel

magma_camel New Member

so i rarely ever get phone calls but when somebody does call me i most of the time miss the call because im sitting there swiping across the screen 50+ times to try and answer it. basicly the phone is almost unresponsive when a call is comming in and it doesnt start riging until like half way threw the ring process (had my girlfriend call me and it didnt start rigning for like 3 minutes after she dialed)

any ideas?
  2. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD New Member

Are you using setcpu? I've read that people have those issues when setting the setcpu on a low setting when the screen is off. I've seen people recommend setting it to 600 or so so the phone doesn't lag waking up.
  3. magma_camel

magma_camel New Member

yeah i was thinking that might be the issue i have it set at 125mhz while screen is off but i was hoping for a solution that didnt envolve raising the speed

edit:i just did a test with a girlfriend leaving the speed at the default profile first. then lowering the speed to ondemand 400-125 then 125-125 and the phone took no less then 4 rings on the other phone before my phone rang. and acctualy responded the quickest at 125-125 so im completly lost
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  4. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD New Member

Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm relatively new to all this and thought that might be the problem but I guess not. Hopefully someone more experience can help. Good luck =)
Search tags for this page

problem answering phone

problem answering phone with beats

problems answering droid phone