problem with answering phone calls

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by magma_camel, Sep 22, 2010.

1. magma_camel

magma_camel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    so i rarely ever get phone calls but when somebody does call me i most of the time miss the call because im sitting there swiping across the screen 50+ times to try and answer it. basicly the phone is almost unresponsive when a call is comming in and it doesnt start riging until like half way threw the ring process (had my girlfriend call me and it didnt start rigning for like 3 minutes after she dialed)

any ideas?

2. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Are you using setcpu? I've read that people have those issues when setting the setcpu on a low setting when the screen is off. I've seen people recommend setting it to 600 or so so the phone doesn't lag waking up.

3. magma_camel

magma_camel Member

Ratings:
    +0
    yeah i was thinking that might be the issue i have it set at 125mhz while screen is off but i was hoping for a solution that didnt envolve raising the speed

edit:i just did a test with a girlfriend leaving the speed at the default profile first. then lowering the speed to ondemand 400-125 then 125-125 and the phone took no less then 4 rings on the other phone before my phone rang. and acctualy responded the quickest at 125-125 so im completly lost

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  4. NicoleNXD

NicoleNXD Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Sorry I can't be of more help. I'm relatively new to all this and thought that might be the problem but I guess not. Hopefully someone more experience can help. Good luck =)

Search tags for this page

problem answering phone

problem answering phone with beats

problems answering droid phone

problems encountered when answering the phone call