Problem with advanced task manager and connection

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by iamloco724, Mar 31, 2010.

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 New Member

i know alot of people will say you dont need these kind of apps but point is im not trying to save memory im trying to save battery so i use the widget for this app to close running apps when im done with them

alot of times when I hit it it will close my phone/data connection it will show an x and it quickly comes back to 3g..is there something I have to exclude to stop this please help

im rooted on beast .9 and ive installed the newest baseband as well
  2. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I've used Advanced Task Manager since day one and have never had this happen. I would have to assume it has something to do with with ROM you're using since it has never happened with the countless other ROMs I have used. There shouldn't be anything under apps that would kill your data connection. Are you killing things in the system folder within Advanced Task Manager?
  3. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

If you want to close your phone connection, push the little button at the top of the phone and hold it down until it asks if you want to shut off your phone or go into airplane mode. Otherwise, the o/s will reasonably assume you'd like to receive a call and will open that service.
  4. iamloco724

iamloco724 New Member

i dont want to do this i want the opposite..i want the task manager not to close my connection for that brief second that it does
  5. JhankG

JhankG New Member

...that is not at all what he asked.
  6. iamloco724

iamloco724 New Member

no im not killing anything manually..i use the widget to close apps when im done with them to save battery..i have certain things excluded that i know i need..when pressing the widget this is when it happens
Search tags for this page

advanced task killer 3g probleem

does advanced task killer effect data