1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem with a popout

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bonniecjy, Sep 2, 2013.

1. bonniecjy

bonniecjy New Member

So I was just browsing the internet as usual. And this message pops out and asks me to get this antivirus thing to scan my phone or something. No matter how I back out or press OK it directs me to the android market to a antivirus app. So at last I installed it, but that thing pops out everytime I enter a new web page. Its driving me crazy! I tried differenet browsers and yet it keeps popping out. This is a screenshot of the meesage.

ForumRunner_20130902_151411.png
  2. leeshor

leeshor Super Moderator Staff Member

It looks to me like you have been hijacked by a rogue app. Did you previously have any anti virus installed? Did you enable install of apps from unknown sources?