Problem w/ Monster GB leaked ROM

scifiman

Reaction score
Did sbf, wipe data, wipe cache, flashed the Monster update to GB.
Now the actually telephone part, you know making and receiving calls, is useless. The volume of the speaker is so low, I can't carry on a conversation. I have confirmed everything was working in Froyo and I have even sbf'd back to be sure.

I have seen other posts related to Bluetooth audio not working and was wondering if this is a connected issue. AND does anyone have a fix!!!???

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Turn the phone off and back on. Volume is low on first boot but works fine after that.

tappin and a talkin

CrazyEddie

Reaction score
Did sbf, wipe data, wipe cache, flashed the Monster update to GB.
Now the actually telephone part, you know making and receiving calls, is useless. The volume of the speaker is so low, I can't carry on a conversation. I have confirmed everything was working in Froyo and I have even sbf'd back to be sure.

I have seen other posts related to Bluetooth audio not working and was wondering if this is a connected issue. AND does anyone have a fix!!!???

A lot of people have mentioned that same issue, but a simple reboot seemed to do the trick. This actually happened to me as well and rebooting worked for me too. FWIW I was on Liberty 2.0.1, did a wipe data/cache and mounted system/data, then flashed the leak. Everything is working fine so far.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reboot will take care of speaker issue. It's common.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-Gingercomb Juiced

OP
S

scifiman

Reaction score
Seriously, reboot worked for you guys!
I don't know how many times I've rebooted and nothing has changed.
I've been up and down from stock Froyo to Monster GB to Liberty GB v0.8 wiping everything in between.
I liked 0.8 but I was having problems with Blur Home which is still experimental and I really like what Moto has done with Blur in GB. Guess I'll try one more time.

OP
S

scifiman

Reaction score
Reboot didn't work *HOWEVER* I went back and wiped data and cache again and then it did work. Thanks!!! Don't know what got so hung up. And yes I wiped data and cache before I flashed so....who knows.

Anyway, happily running on Gingerbread!