Problem Updating or Downloading Some Apps

Twitch043

Reaction score
I tried searching around, but I didn't really get any results...

So, sometimes when I update or download an app, the download will "commence," but never actually finish. If I go to the "Downloads" screen in the market, it shows sometimes the gold 100% finished bar, other times the black/gray spiraling bar saying "installing" but never finishes.

I think there was a news article here about Adobe's Flash 10.1 having this problem, but I'm not sure.

Right now the apps that are doing this are Hide It Pro, Baseball Superstars 2010 Free, Guns'n'Glory FREE, and RockPlayer Universal. All of these have the black and gray spriraling bar and says "Downloading..." beneath it. I've turned my phone off and on multiple times since this has been happening. Sometimes they eventually go away, but like... RockPlayer was an update, and I actually went in and UNINSTALLED it, and it's still doing this.

I've no idea what I can really do. XD.

So if this has already been asked about, sorry, please direct me to the existing topic. If not, well... here it is, lol. Thanks for any answers.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go to Menu/settings/applications/all/Market and then clear cache and data. Let the Market have a few minutes to resync and try again.

Good luck.

OP
Twitch043

Twitch043

Reaction score
Alright, wow, that appeared to work.

Thank you very much, sir.