Problem typing Just

densetsu86

Reaction score
Has any one had typing Just but with a lower case "j"? Everytime i do so i get booted out of my keyboard and continue to have issues until i completely close the app. Type in Just with a lower case j and hit space to see what happens so maybe im not the only person out there. This is an odd issue. I have auto correct off in case thats a variable.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

LordRalh3

Reaction score
Works just fine for me no issues...would help if you gave a little more info though. What keyboard are you using, what program are you using it in, are you stock x2 or running minimalx? Gotta try to narrow the issue down with specifics

OP
D

densetsu86

Reaction score
Stock. I don't plan to do a custom rom. I am also using stock keyboard. I am rooted though. So far i know this glitch is in android forums app and my notepad app i think its called colornote it also happens on the stock browser but it handles the problem the best because if i give it a sec my key board comes back and i can start typing again with out closing the app. Also happens with the stock txting app as well. And it only happens with lowercase j for the word everything works fine if its uppercase. A really odd problem. Tried rebooting the phone, uninstalled android forums and reinstalled it when i thought it was an app glitch then i tried the others so theres something wrong with my keyboard.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Last edited: